We're Celebrating Twenty Years of the 1959 Plymouth Forum!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

We're Celebrating Twenty Years of the 1959 Plymouth Forum!

Post by Faulkner »

collage.jpg
As of March 7, 2024, the Forum is Twenty Years Old!

So what if Facebook is eating our lunch! Maybe we can't compete with Facebook's immediate gratification, but where else are you gonna find nothing but '59 Plymouth stuff in one place? So we will keep on doing what we are doing, until... Well, we don't anymore :lol:

Seriously, the '59 Plymouth Forum has served members from all over the world, and like-minded Plymouth owners have formed long-lasting relationships here through advice, help finding that elusive part, and just plain simple banter. You are welcome here too! Just click on the Facebook icon to share your Facebook credentials with the Forum - your account is good here with us.

And to kick off the celebration - a boatload of new movie clips (featuring '59 Plymouths, of course) in the Movies section of Ephemera! Check out "Visit to a Small Planet", "Lilies of the Field", "Not Fade Away", "Electra Glide in Blue", "The Apartment", and "Stormy Monday" - all new - along with a dozen other old favorites you'll find including "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World".

Enjoy!

(To see the very first '59 Plymouth post from March 7, 2004, click here.)
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
RICKYMOPAR

Re: We're Celebrating Twenty Years of the 1959 Plymouth Forum!

Post by RICKYMOPAR »

You have created a captivating and skillful website.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Thank you for your contributions, and your faithful membership Rick! :D
Bernie B.

Post by Bernie B. »

Dan,

Thank you so much for creating this website and all that it has blossomed into over the years.

And to everyone who has joined, posted, enjoyed these cars and memories, thanks again!

I knew I was a relatively early member, just looked it up; joined about 5 weeks after it launched, as the "lucky 13th" member! The car hasn't moved an inch either, sad to say. But it's still here.

The POC Bulletin just arrived and I see Dan has taken the "Picture Is Worth 1000 Words" adage to heart for this issue. Time to get back to the printed words and pictures now.

Happy Anniversary all around!

Bernie
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Thanks for the good wishes, Bernie! Yes, you were a very early subscriber... Time flies, and all that.
Bernie B. wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:29 am The POC Bulletin just arrived and I see Dan has taken the "Picture Is Worth 1000 Words" adage to heart for this issue. Time to get back to the printed words and pictures now.
For those who don't subscribe to The Bulletin, I write a '59 Plymouth column, and I'm several issues behind in getting the '59 Forum up to date. I have been remiss in keeping the POC Forum of this site up to date! I hope to correct that soon, and include the article to which you refer. Stay tuned...

Dan