From the land downunder

Greg

From the land downunder

Post by Greg »

Hello All

Greg from Australia here. I’ve been a lurker on the forum for some time now and have finally decided to show my face.

Here are some pics of my 59 Belvedere four door hardtop. She runs a 318 with push button auto. The car was Australian delivered new and spent its life in Sydney until 2018 when I purchased it and brought it down to central Victoria.

I believe the car underwent a major resto in the 80’s and has not been touched since. Not sure about what the colour is (I call it tangerine) or the interior trim, but pretty sure neither are true to original.

The car leads a charmed life, doing the occasional car show and a monthly local Coffee Cruise or just going for a drive on country roads when I get the urge to put a smile on my face.

Thanks

F01.jpg
F02.jpg
F03.jpg
Faulkner

Re: From the land downunder

Post by Faulkner »

Greetings, Greg (Carr), and welcome to the '59 Forum! I've been e-stalking you for some time now, and ripping off collecting pix of your car from Facebook 8) We've got to put you in the Showcase, along with the pertinent snippets of your car from this YouTube video. I've tossed on my "To Do" pile!

From whereabouts in Australia do you hail?

Scratch that! I'm like a newbie with my own website :?

Capture.JPG

Dan (&Faulkner)
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Greg, I've taken the liberty of mashing up all the Belvy bits from the Castlemaine Coffee Cruise vid. It's all about '59 Plymouths, doncha know! 8)
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Greg

Post by Greg »

Nicely done Dan. Cheers