Sport Fury Conv.

eBay is where to find that elusive part!
Matthew Keij

Sport Fury Conv.

Post by Matthew Keij »

Nice one!! I don't like the Red/Black combination. I'd prefer a white top on it like on Roger's SF conv. Nice interior!!! Also nice exterior. Golden commando (!!!) needs a little bit of cleaning and well, yeah, the trunk :roll: Looks like a mess to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... egory=6411
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

thanks for the compliment! Ironically, my convertible, in its former life as a Belvedere, originally had a black top. I agree, yuk.
Speaking of Convertibles, the Belvedere convertible on Ebay (owned by te Cadillac guy) "with some rust" had zero bids...early on I wrote the owner that his beginning bid was too high.
Ebay #4533462918
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

High bid over $30K, and reserve not met at auction close?! Astounding...

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Well, you must be referring to another car...The Belv convertible did not get any bids at all. I will be interested to see if he re-lists.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Oh, I see, another case of typing before thinking..That auction IS astounding. Ron Keij tells me he is shopping for another Fury..seems like he cant lose financially...(look at these insane Ebay auctions!)
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Roger,
I agree a 100% with you!!! Insane is absolutely the right word. No matter if it is about cars or parts. The prices went up too far and WE are the guilty ones, WE made it happen! Big eyes and big wallets.

Stefan
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Yeah, popularity leads to more people wanting fewer parts, and thus higher prices!