Roseburg Benefit Car Show March 9-10, 2019

Been to any good car shows lately? Got pix? Share your story!
Faulkner

Roseburg Benefit Car Show March 9-10, 2019

Post by Faulkner »

Tom Fox wrote:The Car show was this March 9th and 10th at the Roseburg Fair grounds pavillion. It was a fund raiser for UCAN, and Douglas county special equipment fund for handicapped children. Ther was no entry fee for cars, no trophies. The public paid to attend. An excellent turnout on a nice weekend.
0310191527.jpg
0310191528_Burst01.jpg
A Mopar friend of mine did the poster, many years ago. The picture on the poster is a Plymouth magazine ad. He photo shopped the car beige and gold trim. I have updated the city from Aloha to Welches to Roseburg.

Tom Fox wrote:There is a show coming up on May 10, in a small town about 15 miles North. I have sent last year's photos from that show. I got a first in the 50's cars class.
DSC_4075.jpg
DSC_4076.jpg
DSC_4074.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
william0431

Re: Roseburg Benefit Car Show March 9-10, 2019

Post by william0431 »

I absolutely love this car! The idea and design of what Ma MoPar “should” or would of built If they had kept the 57/8 Fury theme on into 59. It is beautifully executed and amazingly done.

The perfect “custom” that is so well done you can’t tell it’s a custom! The subtlety of the gold trim and beige paint and interior trimmings. Then that power plant w/ cross ram induction! The Sonoramic badges look perfectly at home on it. Always happy to new photos of her posted.