Joe Leone - Bridgewater, NJ, USA (former owner)

Faulkner

Joe Leone - Bridgewater, NJ, USA (former owner)

Post by Faulkner »

Joe sold his Fury many years ago now. Who is the new owner, where is the car? -Dan

3.jpg

Joe writes, "I got the car in 2001 with 36000 original miles. The old story of the lady that never drove it, only to the store and back -- well, this is it. She seems to have always been garaged due to no rot or rust. I did have to repair the common eyebrow rot under the trim but it was no bigger then dime size holes. This car has no plastic and all the work was done in metal. I painted it in 2003 for my wedding but the roof is still the original white; it was too clean to redo."

"I just swapped the rear axle with one from a 67 c-body (fury). It was an direct mount operation (and I highly recomend). The engine was recently rebuilt due to an oil pump malfunction as I was doing 60! One wire GM alt, mopar electronic ignition, 4bbl carter and weiand intake, true dual exhaust, stock powerflight, and 7 blade fan. I am into traditional 50's style customizing (no neon) but I respect stock puritans. It's home is now in New Jersey, I am from Queens, NY. I hit many shows - Lead East, Englishtown, rock a billy events, etc."

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

"Here are some pics of the new addition that I made on my 59 Fury. This is a 58 fury dual quad intake with two 500 Edelbrocks, there was some throttle linkage modifications ( if anyone needs info. on this let me know) but all is running strong..."

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
william0431

Re: Joe Leone

Post by william0431 »

I have never seen a sputnik style antenna like that!? That is a nice Fury!