'59 Sport Fury Poly Engine

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
Belvedere

'59 Sport Fury Poly Engine

Post by Belvedere »

I just joined your list, hello everone! My name is Tom and I'm from Boston. I don't own any forward look era Mopars (Mopahs) or '59 SF's but I love the cars and especially the 1959 model year. I own three '65 Belvederes and a 64 Belvedere. One 65 is restored, the convertible, and I'm in process of restoring the 64 this winter with much help from many folks and other websites. My purpose for this post is to offer to you a complete '59 poly engine I bought on Ebay a few years ago under the guise of coming from a '59 SF. I don't know for sure if it came from a '59 but I can get whatever numbers if anyone wants. As I said, I'm in Boston and I'd like to offer this engine for free to anyone that needs it for their SF or similar project. Yup, I don't want any money for it just to give it a good home and a worthy car to be in. I don't know if it runs but it is complete including 4 BL intake, carb, generator and air cleaner. I'm not giving parts away or giving it to someone who will take some parts and junk the rest. I could dump it on Ebay for that. I won it for next to nothing and all it cost me was shipping. I'd rather not ship it and find someone in the new Englnad area who loves and owns these cars and will use it. That's it. Nice to be here, Merry Christmas everyone!