Site content restored

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Site content restored

Post by Faulkner »

Recently, my service provider moved the website from an overworked server to a new one. In the process (as Roger quickly discovered), some of the content did not get moved. This condition as been corrected:
InMotion wrote: From: InMotion Hosting System Admin Team
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:14 PM
To: morton
Subject: Re: {100-682149} Re: Account Move Complete - InMotion Hosting, Inc.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for contacting support.

I apologize for the delay in resolving this matter for you. After reviewing the account move that was made, it looks as if there were a number of files that were missed in the process. Unfortunately, I am unsure as to how or why they were initially missed by the technician that moved the account, but reviewing that the move of the account is 100% complete is part of our processes and doesn't look like was properly followed this time.

I have recopied the content that was missed from its previous server and made sure to only update any content that was missing on the account. After an initial review, it looks as if all of the files are now completely moved over based on the URLs that you provided and some additional browsing of the site. Can you please verify that all of the site content has been successfully transferred over and that everything is working as it should be now?

Please feel free to contact us any time if you should have any additional questions regarding this matter.

Best Regards,
Jason N.
Please let me know if you find anything missing - it all appears to be there (although, I know that the old chat is broken, as is the mailing list). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"