Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival - October 15-17, 2010

Been to any good car shows lately? Got pix? Share your story!
Dick Koch

Re: Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival

Post by Dick Koch »

Absolutely Curt - Please stop by, Ron is supposed to be here sometime in November.

List of car shows for November I plan to go to with Green 59 SF:

7th - Sherriff car show - Cars of Dreams Museum - 85 #1 & #2 cars, mostly convertibles. 4 miles from my house. www.carsofdream.com
13th - Abacoa - 150 cars - 5pm to 9pm. 6 miles from my house.
14ht - Cancer benefit show - Jupiter, Fl. 10 miles from my house.
20th - Airport car show - all day - 7 miles from my house.
21st. - Festival flea market - Pompano Beach - 700 cars last year - 45 miles from my house.
25th - 28th - Turkey Run - Daytona Beach Speedway - 5,000 cars - 197 miles from my house.

Dick
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

I agree with Curt that it must be great to live in Florida! Car shows all year and plenty of days to cruise with the top down 8)

I will be in Florida from November 14th until the 23rd but it will be hard to meet at a car show i guess :cry: sorry bad planning is my middle name but I will try to stop by when we are driving back to Miami! I will let you know a couple of days in advance and I can still try to convince Marjo that we can not miss the Airport car show :mrgreen:

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Sounds great to me Ron, wether we make a car show or not I want to get together with you and Marjo just to meet and say hello.
Dick
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Dick we will be meeting each other for sure! And in my previous post I forgot to thank you for the great pictures, your car looks stunning :!: And I want one of those amphicars, the last few days driving to work was horrible with all the rain and it might be a good idea to get a car that will do well in the water.

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...