Carlisle 2010

Been to any good car shows lately? Got pix? Share your story!
rogerh

Re: Carlisle 2010 Poetry in motion

Post by rogerh »

sure, i could meet two Toms in Oregon, and John Fowlie and Tom Gerrard can meet up with us at Jeff's in Laramie, then pick up john Q in Denver, then collect the rest of you along the way! Someone w/ car trailer can go up to Boston and collect Bernie and his car, then there's Ed Eckerson, Barry in TN, and Craig in Peoria...(I am forgetting so many others)
If one or more were unable to drive their cars East, we'll have John Fowlie's airport limo all fixed up and ready to haul 16 more folks... :D
There was a guy years ago, put out a small publication called Penta Star, later Gold Star...he was a Californian and he had an airport limo needing resto. His dream was to fix it up and promote his magazine by driving that car. Sadly, he passed away,and the car fell off the radar. :(
Last edited by rogerh on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ron Keij

Re: Carlisle 2010 Poetry in motion

Post by Ron Keij »

rogerh wrote:Is there a way to enlarge the movies on my monitor?
(next time everybody needs to chat it up...need some Hello's or cheering!)
You can right click on the movie and you can set the enlargement (zoom in) or try the link on YouTube and see it full screen. On the YouTube page there are also a couple of movies that I haven't uploaded here yet that were taken during our visit to the Pomona Hot Rod Ranch. I made a note to myself for the cheering and hello's next year but if you read the post under yours and follow the instructions you can take care of that yourself next year :lol:

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...