repaint!

Works in progress. Or, whose progress has been completed!
Dick Koch

Re: repaint!

Post by Dick Koch »

Hi Curt - I just finished mounting (on the car) the bumpers and they are absolutey show quality. I will send pictures later. They told me 2 to 3 months but it was exactly 2 month. Ask for Sandy Pratt.

The Company is:

Spacecoast Plating
975 Aurora Road
Melbourne, Fl. 32935

Ph: 321-254-2880
Fax: 321-254-9115

www.spacecoast-plating.com

As far as a buffet for Matthew, I already have that planned. He will have at his disposal 24/7 a five gallon bucket briming with delecious Gruell.

Roger - There is a substance they apply to areas that are not to receive plating. Note the interior of the housing in the pictures above, matthew had to paint with silver paint.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

well then, that would seem to be the way to proceed :)
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Just as with John Fowlie's thread, I snagged all the Photobucket photos for the amazing "Repaint!" thread by the Keij's, and redid it in gallery style. It's so worth rereading again for the fun of it! Kudos for craftmanship. Now, on to the next Photobucket thread...
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
SelmaAdam

Post by SelmaAdam »

Hoping to give mine a new look.Not so sure of the best color.Her original color is silver.I used isopropyl alcohol at full strength and it permanently caused damage to the paint.I'll go with black.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

SelmaAdam wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:15 am Hoping to give mine a new look.Not so sure of the best color.Her original color is silver.I used isopropyl alcohol at full strength and it permanently caused damage to the paint.I'll go with black.
Greetings, "SelmaAdam"! What's your name, where do you live? Can you tell us a bit about yourself, and show us some pix of your car?
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"