(*tap*, *tap*)... Hey, is this mike on?!

Your banter here!
Faulkner

(*tap*, *tap*)... Hey, is this mike on?!

Post by Faulkner »

OK, so I've been preoccupied with house moves, sick moms and kid applying to graduate skool. What's your excuse?

It's been so quiet around here, you can hear a connecting rod pin drop... :roll:

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
sportfury1959

Post by sportfury1959 »

Well Dan, if you ask so directly. Besides the usual daily duties and work I try to avoid the incoming winter-blues. No complaining, but the Fury-Hobby isn’t satisfying anymore. Nobody around here to share a good time with – just Soccer, Soccer and Soccer. Maybe it’s time to sell all that and buy a piano.

Stefan
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

I'm around everyday! Nothing to post. Winter is pretty boring.
This winter will be different but it will take a while for it will be different.
You'll notice that :wink:

Stefan, don't sell the P!!! You'll regret it for sure
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

I have been away for a short vacation and came back a day early to check the forum :lol: and of course because the pain in my back was killing me :(

Now I check this site everyday but can't sit on a chair for a long time :twisted: But it is getting better every day so it won't be long before I'm "back"

@Stefan, be happy you moved to Portugal! Think about Germany next summer that will be soccer and more soccer while you can relax on the beach and have a cerveza :lol:

Ron
Nighthawk

Im here too!

Post by Nighthawk »

Ive got nothing to report lately either, altho i did post a link in the All about ebay" section to a video of Weird Als "They had it on Ebay"

Bob
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

i share ur pain ron, i can't sit down for too long either. what did u do to ur back? the doctors can't find nothin' wrong with mine, but it definately hurts! :( l8terz
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

I just worked too much and kept on going while my back was warning me :cry: And I am a slow learner with these things, I've had this before.

But the good part is that I am doing much better now, if I don't sit too long I can walk around without much pain :D The thing that works best for me is keep training my muscles (back and stomach) so they are strong enough to support my spine.

But enough about my back, how about the pain of not beiing able to drive our Plymouth until next spring :x there is no cure for that except moving to California maybe 8)

Ron
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

be like my wife..when you are bored, buy something!