rumors of my demise greatly exaggerated

Your banter here!
Faulkner

rumors of my demise greatly exaggerated

Post by Faulkner »

Folks,

I've got a boatload of pix and ephemera to put up -- alas, I'm busier than a one-armed plasterer. (Hi Ron :lol:) I'm haggling with contractors about the new house -- on which I close November 10th -- and dealing with house inspections for the old house, on which I close Jan. 31st. Betwen the two, the move, the holidays, and desperately trying to spend some time under Faulkner -- I've got little time. Please be patient! I'll get your stuff online as soon as I am able...

Thanks
Dan
TWSWM (webmaster)
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Dan, take all the time you need! We have time enough. Moving doesn't have time enough so that't the most important thing here!
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Faulkner

Just an update

Post by Faulkner »

Well, all the furniture, 97% of the boxes, and 79% of the pictures have been moved to the new place. I rented a garage 3 miles from where Faulkner currently sits, I'll move him this weekend (if it doesn't snow, that is). Now we've got to spackle walls, touch up floor grout, and generally clean the old house to welcome the new owners. We settle on the old place Thursday of next week (12/22).

Meanwhile, there are boxes everywhere in the new house! There's so much to do, it's almost unbelievable. Either I'm getting old (check that -- I am getting old), or I've accumulated too much stuff. (Oh yeah, Matthew, somewhere in the moutain of boxes is the stuff Roger sent to me for you. When the dust settles, I'll repackage.)

So, no Christmas tree for us this year -- or, much of a Christmas celebration at all. Next year will be different! And next year, I'll get started on the mountain of pictures and videos that folks have sent me. Sorry for the disruption, but please keep those cards and letters coming...

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

sounds like u've got the majority of stuff done and on the downhill slide. take ur time, no rush, the pics and us aren't going anywhere(i hope). christmas trees r overated, do what my folks do, get the 1 foot tall pre decorated one, put it on the table, and gifts underneath the table. lol :lol: i love it when a plan comes together...

BTW, i will be gone for a month starting next thurs, going home for x-mas, maybe i'll get some much needed wrenching under the batmobile. 8) in case i don't get to talk to anybody until i get back, Happy X-mas and New years! --jeremy
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.