New Member, 59 Deluxe Suburban 2 door

Jesse Martin

New Member, 59 Deluxe Suburban 2 door

Post by Jesse Martin »

Hey, thanks for letting me join! Just picked up a 59 2 door wagon, shes a bit of a basket case been sitting since about 1981 and has spent its whole life in Fresno ca until now, needs a bunch of work think the 230 has a broken rod on #4 and sat in mud for most of that time so the floors are gone but the body and frame are just about immaculate. Still has most of her original paint. Just going to clean it up, get it running and enjoy it, keep it simple no need for crazy restoration.

m1btsQK.jpeg
3v2hFBi.jpg
Faulkner

Re: New Member, 59 Deluxe Suburban 2 door

Post by Faulkner »

Jesse, welcome aboard! You say the car is from Fresno - but, where are you? Three and a half hours up 99 from Fresno is Williams, home of "Big M Automotive" (John Fowlie, proprietor), and friend of MoPar enthusiast everywhere. He'll have everything you need to fix and drive!

Congrats on your score.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Jesse Martin

Post by Jesse Martin »

I live in Corona CA, and thanks for the tip on where to get parts! I also noticed that Atlas Obsolete Chrysler is 20 min away from me so I'll need to check them out.
william0431

Post by william0431 »

Hi Jesse, Welcome to the Forum! Love that wagon! I saw it for sale on FB marketplace forever! If I was not on deployment right now I would of probably ran up there and bought it haha. 2dr 59 Plymouth wagons are so rad! Glad its getting some love and your here on the forum. Some day when I get back and get to work on my 59's we will have to meet up! I plan on cruising up to Big M's at some point.