Rare PLODGE 2 Door Suburban (Plymouth/Dodge 1/2 Breed)

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
Wagon_Fins

Rare PLODGE 2 Door Suburban (Plymouth/Dodge 1/2 Breed)

Post by Wagon_Fins »

Sorry to say but the Wagon needs to go. It a very hard decision to sell a car when you know there are very few of them left. Let alone the only one in the country!!!

Ill give you all the basics and any interested parties can call or email for more detailed info or pics.

1959 Dodge Suburban 2 Door Wagon
Car is located in Adelaide Australia
The car was built in Canada and shipped to Aus in 1959. It was first registered here and still has its original Black and white plate attached. The car is not modified other than a 1973 VJ Valiant AM radio.
Only 2151 wagons were built with approz 1/4 of those being 2 doors. Your guess is as good as mine as to how many are left. We know of 1 other in Canada with Regent side trims.
Left Hand Drive.
318 Poly.
2 Speed PowerFlite Trany
Restored 20 Years ago.
Interior is in excellent condition but i think it may not be original pattern. (Dont know, i dont have another car to compare it with )

I will be a descriptive as possible but dont want to run the car down as she turns heads every time we take her out, but i would prefer ppl to know what they are buying before considering her. its all minor things really, as im sure others in the know in the US will agree.

Its not a perfect show car and does have some small dents in a couple of the side trims but are easily knocked out by someone who knows what they are doing. All trim is complete. I have been told it has the Mayfair side trims. I have left the small dents this for fear of making them worse. They really arent that bad and can take close up pics if anyone askes for them.

A small patch of rust in the tail gate on the outer skin is the only rust i am aware of and has not broken through the paint yet. One of the fin end trims has some damage and would be better replaced as it is split. The Left rear tail light lense is cracked. The indicator stork is not fitted to the car and has a toggle switch under the dash. Remember in in Australia so parts are not easy to come by. Although Aus buyers should be aware that lots of mechanical parts are available new. The front end squeeks (bushes i suspect) but it steers beautifully and stops as if it were new with a very firm brake pedal

Asking $23,000AUD (roughly $17,250US) I am totally unaware of prices for these cars in the US so please hold back on your comments of thats too much or the likes. I am only offering this back to the US market only because it is so rare.
I can arrange shipping to US if required and would total roughly $4000AUD ($3000US) inc US taxes and the likes. A more definate price will be given to serious enquiries

If sold within Aus i am more than happy to assist with transport if possible, i will gladly drive it to the border, thats how confident i am with the running order of this car.

If you would like some close up shots of anything specific i will oblidge.

Please email dodge@bigpond.net.au
or call home +61 08 8242 7149 or mobile 61 0409 098 359 (drop the 1st zero in both cases it calling international)

I will show the car to South Australian enquiries by appointment as i am a shift worker please be patient and leave a message or simply SMS me.

NO TYRE KICKERS OR PIC COLLECTORS

is a Plymouth,, its a Dodge,, NO its a Plodge!!!!

id love you hear from all other Aussie 59 owners