Bumpers, front bumperettes and Sport Fury steering wheel

Looking for something? Post it here!
Jmendozza58

Bumpers, front bumperettes and Sport Fury steering wheel

Post by Jmendozza58 »

Any of these available, any condition considered. Thanks!

Joe
8590D537-D049-4E21-AE70-5327B9776C7D.jpeg
Faulkner

Re: Bumpers, front bumperettes and Sport Fury steering wheel

Post by Faulkner »

Joe, for the bumpers and guards, you might give Bumper Boyz a try. If you can tolerate something a little beat up, and have a local rechromer, John Fowlie (Big M Auto) is your best bet. You already know, I'm sure, that you're going to have to find a steering wheel in restorable condition. John might be able to help you out with that as well. Check this thread about getting it recast.
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
53619PLF

Re: Bumpers, front bumperettes and Sport Fury steering wheel

Post by 53619PLF »

Did you ever find bumpers for your car? I have some really nice ones. No dents on front and no straightening marks on the rear. A front and rear that were on a car, and were found at an old dealership. I need to put my hands on all of them to look them over again. A front close to NOS, has some deeper scratches in the chrome, and some surface rust on the rear, and a rear close to NOS with some surface rust on the rear. Also another rear NOS. I need to look all of them over again. The other rear left found at another old dealership. No dents front or rear and no straightening marks. Some shelf wear from setting around.