Erin's "Work in Progress"

Faulkner

Erin's "Work in Progress"

Post by Faulkner »

Here's some pix that Erin sent me of the Fury.
Erin wrote:I took a few pix today...my garage is pretty full of junk so it was hard to get any good shots.
...The Fury needs a lot of work to be put back on the road... You are welcome to stop in and have a look at her if you are ever in the area.

Thanks,
Erin
000_0618.JPG
000_0617.JPG
000_0616.JPG
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

sorry, I must be tired...who is Erin? How can I find details on this owner?
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

rogerh wrote:sorry, I must be tired...who is Erin? How can I find details on this owner?
Erin is "361Fury". Come to Carlisle, and find out more like the rest of us! :wink:

http://59sportfury.net/59forum/viewtopi ... =4605#4605

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
361Fury

Post by 361Fury »

Hello, my name is Erin, I am a 39 year old male seeking a single female that really likes cars...oops, wrong forum....anyway, my 59 is a Sport Fury with 361, black with red int, and dual rear antennas. Sold new in California, brought east by a local businessman in 80's I think. He replaced the front windshield and rubber seal, and then it sat in his driveway for a few years uncovered. I bought it sometime in the early to mid 90's, car still had original paint, but it was too far gone so I started to strip it and fix some minor rust. Bodywork is pretty close to being finished, but I haven't done any mechanical work yet. She still runs, but I will pull the engine and trans before putting the front end back together. Thanks Dan, for doing this site, seeing everyone's 59's here has given me the push I needed to get back to work on my Fury.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

thanks Erin and nice to "meet " ya.. keep the converation going...
361Fury

Post by 361Fury »

Roger, I am impressed by your Fury and all the work you did to it, I just had a look at it in the showcase. I like the wings on the front bumper, how hard are they to find?
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

hey thanks erin, for the compliments. I just got rid of a refrig that was blocking access to my car, so I am happy.
The wings are very hard to find, and yet, I found mine on Ebay. One day there they were, and nobody else bid on them...!.
Prior to that, I saw an NOS pair at a local swap meet. I bought them, then sold them to TOm Fox. (This was prior to finding the Ebay ones.)
361Fury

Post by 361Fury »

Thanks for the info on the front bumper wings Roger. I'll have to start looking on ebay more often!