Left side tail light

Looking for something? Post it here!
zook250

Left side tail light

Post by zook250 »

well, i was able to find a fury script , bumper rubber and a right side tail light but i have had no luck with the left side tail light.

does anyone have one for sale that is in reasonably good shape?

if you do, or know of someone that has one, please let me know

thanks
curt danners
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

I'd be interested to know where you found the items you mentioned.
As for taillights, are you looking for housings, lenses, what exactly?
Faulkner

Re: Left side tail light

Post by Faulkner »

zook250 wrote:well, i was able to find a fury script , bumper rubber and a right side tail light but i have had no luck with the left side tail light.

does anyone have one for sale that is in reasonably good shape?

if you do, or know of someone that has one, please let me know

thanks
curt danners
Curt, here's a pair on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 4542706389

Not in stellar condition, though...

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

I saw those,no screaming hell id say,i just bought a pair last week on ebay,the right one is the good one,the left is ok but not great,i bought them because i need the right one,i managed to acquire a mint left one at a flea market last fall,let me know if you have any luck finding one,i may be interested in selling one of the lefts that i have now.

Bob
zook250

Post by zook250 »

hi all. i seen the ones on ebay , but mine are in better condition than those ones. i found the other parts at big m auto in california, the guys name is john , and is currently restoring a 59 sportfury. he had no idea that this site existed. he told me that he visited the site after i talked to him last week, and that he was quite impressed.

Nighthawk , i am definately interested in seeing your left side tail lights even if they are only a little bit better ,it may be worth the look. can you send me a picture? if not i will send you a picture of mine and you can tell me if yours are in better shape or not.

the lenses that i have are in mint shape ,so i would only need the actual housing , trim ring and extension piece

thanks everyone for helping.
curt
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

zook250 wrote:...i found the other parts at big m auto in california, the guys name is john , and is currently restoring a 59 sportfury. he had no idea that this site existed...
Curt, let's get him signed up! Can you provide me with contact info?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

zook250 wrote:
Nighthawk , i am definately interested in seeing your left side tail lights even if they are only a little bit better ,it may be worth the look. can you send me a picture? if not i will send you a picture of mine and you can tell me if yours are in better shape or not.

the lenses that i have are in mint shape ,so i would only need the actual housing , trim ring and extension piece

thanks everyone for helping.
curt
Ok Curt,ill get a pic of the one i have and the one im getting from ebay as soon as possible!

Bob
zook250

Post by zook250 »

great! i'll be waiting.
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Hi Curt,

Hope you will get your car fixed soon!
Do you have addresses for Fury 2dr hardtop stuff?
We are restoring a Fury that we bought recently and we are missing some parts. Well, maybe missing them. They can be in the garage where the car still is. I'll post a list of stuff that we are missing (for now) soon and also a list with parts that need to be replaced
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”