Quiz for Roger H

Your banter here!
Fins59

Quiz for Roger H

Post by Fins59 »

Roger - A while back you posted a picture of a little pot metal (chrome) peice (2 1/2" long) and was asking if anyone knew what it was for. I have a peice like that also that was given to me with a bunch of 59 stuff and couldn't figure out what that peice was for either until today. Did you ever get a reply or figure out what it was for? (I'd post a pic of it but kinda forgot how). John Z
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Hi John,

I'd like to see a pic of the piece you're talking about.
When you are going to post something you have a field just above the submit button. It says "Add an Attachment"
Behind the Filename you have a field and after the field is a search button. Click on it and search for the pic. After you clicked it 2 times the field is filled with the filename and the exact place of the pic on your computer. You can click on submit after that and your pic should be posted
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Hi John,
the part was an insert for the Deluxe steering wheel...This I DO remember!
Fins59

Post by Fins59 »

You're right, Roger. I had this peice setting on a shelf in garage for about a year and just discovered what it was for. I was always looking at it from a different angle I guess. I tried to post a pic for Matthew but my pic was too big.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

I too looked at the part in "negative relief" rather than "positive", so I was always bamboozled. My apologies to Matthew, as I do not have a picture of the part either.