The winter blues...

Your banter here!
Faulkner

The winter blues...

Post by Faulkner »

...I'm looking at a foot of snow between me and the garage, dreaming of warmer days, tooling around the streets of Haddonfield with huge fins flapping in the warm breeze...

What about you? What are you doing to break the tedium?

Go Eagles!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Fins59

winter blues

Post by Fins59 »

Spring can't be too far away. Received my campground reservation application today for the '05 Iola Old Car Show & Swap Meet in Iola, Wisconsin. Dates are July 8,9,10. There are 4,308 Vendor sites, 1600 camp sites with shower facilities, water points, restrooms, reception center and shuttles. 1000 car corral sites and huge show car field. Can't wait. John Z
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Oh no! Those are the dates for Chryslers at Carlisle! What to do, what to do... :wink:
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"

Post by Guest »

I've been wondering if all the list members had gone into hibernation..I guess I didnt think about the effects of the snowfall.
But, didnt anyone get a cool garage gadget for Christmas? I got a car cover...We are gearing up for an 8-day trip to Ireland in March. Nto exactly a sunny place in March, but St Patrick's Day will come along while we are there.
Other than that, its pretty boring around here...I cant move around the Plymouth because the garage space is too small, so it stays covered for now. I see that someone on the FL site took her 59 Dodge out on the snow-covered streets...
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Im doing the same as you Dan,just surfing and dreaming up things like that license plate frame i sent you,be glad when spring gets here!

Bob
fwframe4.jpg