Happy New Year! And...

Your banter here!
Faulkner

Happy New Year! And...

Post by Faulkner »

...to those who have sent me pix of their cars, various pieces of ephemera, reams of new contacts, scads of UFOs, etc. -- and I haven't yet gotten around to putting up on our site -- my apologies! I promise to do better in the New Year. I believe that we are a victim of our own success! Thanks to all who have made our website and forum the success it is -- you know who you are.

Marie and I plan to move into the city within the next 6 months, since we will soon be empty nesters. We've got an eye on a house, but the stuff we have now ain't gonna fit (except for Faulkner, of course 8^) That means I've got lots to do to keep me busy; but, I love our website, and I'll do all that I can to add fresh content. That may mean I'll give preferential treatment to new members and their cars in the showcase while the ad you sent me languishes... Sorry 'bout that. But I will get to it in time. Thanks for your patience.

Happy New Year to all, and may next year always be 1959!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

From the Netherlands, a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all 59 Plymouth enthousiasts!!

Ron and Matthew
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Happy new Year all,you guys are great! Im proud to be one of you!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Dan,
Although I believe you told me you were thinking about down-sizing, nevertheless I was surprised to learn you will be moving so soon.
As you know, I just went thru that, so I hope your move is MUCH more organised and smooth. You do a fantastic job as webmaster, so we'd hate to lose this site even for a short time!
roger