Chuck Cerny - Hutto, Texas, USA

Faulkner

Chuck Cerny - Hutto, Texas, USA

Post by Faulkner »

My name is Chuck Cerny Sr. I had a black '59 Sport Fury when I was younger and I regret ever getting rid of it. I have had this one about 4 years or so. I flew out to Seattle and brought her back on a flatbed. She sat for 14 years. I got her home and the engine was locked. Tried pouring oil and some other stuff down the cylinders, but to no avail. Had the motor rebuilt, which is a 318 poly. She was complete with all the chrome, stainless and aluminum. The body had minor rust and was a repaint. I stripped her bare and primed her. I plan on painting her black. Recently I got 3 of 4 power windows working. Amazing what some lube can do! I still need a chrome piece on the driver's door, just below window and meets the door panel. I'm going to redo the seats. The radio works, it has Mirror-Matic, swivel seats and rear window defogger. I also need a Carter AFB 2812 S. I have one, but got a quote of $700 to rebuild, yeah right! Will send more pics of the progress and hopefully of the finished beauty!
1.jpg
This is what the car looked like when Chuck brought it to Texas from Seattle
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg