My 4 door Fury

Vanish

My 4 door Fury

Post by Vanish »

Hey everyone two weeks ago i came across a craigs list add for an old Plymouth even though i don't have room for another project i had to go check it out. Gave the owner a call he didn't give much of a stellar sales pitch so i thought what the hell couldn't hurt anything just to have a look and boy am i glad i went and looked .... this car was redone about 20 years ago and wrecked almost as soon as the second owner got his hands on it.
I all ready posted the good in my intro post so the bad first .. In the second & fourth pic you can see that whoever pulled out the quarter did a very good job and saved me a lot of sweat and time

Last edited by Vanish on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will be adding my Signature soon as soon as i quit Procrastinating .... hey wait this is my Signature! .... Job Done !! :D
Vanish

Re: My 4 door Fury

Post by Vanish »

Well like i posted i don't have a lot of room so i have to let go of my 54 thousand mile Survivor 1964 Plymouth Belvedere 100% original in every way other than wearable items .. Here she is sitting with my 60 Belvedere and my Son in-law's 60 Savoy

Will be adding my Signature soon as soon as i quit Procrastinating .... hey wait this is my Signature! .... Job Done !! :D
Cosmos51

Re: My 4 door Fury

Post by Cosmos51 »

What does it look like now? :)