forardlook "down"?

Your banter here!
rogerh

forardlook "down"?

Post by rogerh »

I received an Emai lfrom Dave Stragand , referencing something about troubles with his website. I am unable to access that site...is it broke?
roger
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

It's working perfect here!
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

well, it isnt here. I am now able to get TO the site, but for instance the EBay page is blank, and the Discussion forum won't come up
roger
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

It's probably your internet. Everything works fine here. All without a problem
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

lucky me. To whom do I complain? :)
Fins59

Post by Fins59 »

I couldn't get in on Sunday either and right now its Tues morning and can't get in, so Roger isn't the only one having problems. On the other hand, I think Dan's website attendance record is 100%. (yea, Dan) Can't remember any "absentee" days when I couldn't get in. I just hope Dave doesn't ever get too discouraged with problems he's having and decides to "pull the plug". We have to bear with him. (Order those calendars)
forwardlooklunatic

Post by forwardlooklunatic »

forwardlook has never EVER worked for me consistently. either "server not available" or "site not found". even when i can log on sometimes, i can't do anything: it took me 2 weeks to upload all the pics of my car there (which are now here). GOOD JOB DAN!!! never had a prob with this site!!!
bought my grandma a ball of steel wool and she's knitting me a foreign car.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

forwardlooklunatic wrote:forwardlook has never EVER worked for me consistently. either "server not available" or "site not found". even when i can log on sometimes, i can't do anything: it took me 2 weeks to upload all the pics of my car there (which are now here). GOOD JOB DAN!!! never had a prob with this site!!!
:oops: garsh, thanks guys. Still, in terms of sheer numbers and content, it's tough to beat Dave's site. He just got into bed with a bad service provider, that's all; it's not the fault of the site, just the delivery mechanism. Once he gets that straightened out (soon, it seems) it will be as good as ever. But keep coming back here too! :wink:

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"