Rob Augliera 59 Plymouth For Sale

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
moparman5

Rob Augliera 59 Plymouth For Sale

Post by moparman5 »

1959 Plymouth Savoy, 4-door. Flathead 6, pushbutton automatic. Car has 29,078 miles. It has been repainted before I bought the car, about ten years ago. Since that time, the car received new N.O.S. asbestos brakes and valve job. The car is stored inside year round when not in use. I just ran the car yesterday and it ran perfect, and quiet. It stops well and started within 3 short cranks. The rubber window seals are like brand new. It shifted immediately. I put the car on EBAY and I am listing it for $10,000. You can reach me by e-mail, moparman5@comcast.net or call Sal, 203-996-8048. Thank you for your interest.

I am attaching the link to craigslist so you can see some pictures! Ebay will run out in about 5 days.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/5216696234.html
Faulkner

Re: Rob Augliera 59 Plymouth For Sale

Post by Faulkner »

Sal,

The '59 looks very clean. So does the '61 Dodge in the background of this pic!
61.png
Is it your Dad's as well? I love the styling... Is it a Phoenix?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
moparman5

Post by moparman5 »

Thanks and yes, that is his. He bought that a couple years ago- a car his father had when he was a kid. What a great car that is. I think it is a phoenix, but I will ask to be sure. Thanks for the interest.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Rob's car is still for sale - it was back at Carlisle. A very clean car, I'd love to have it for a daily driver. Check it out!
IMG_1727.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG
Sal.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"