Newbe to the forum but not to '59s

MAXWEDGECHARLIE

Newbe to the forum but not to '59s

Post by MAXWEDGECHARLIE »

Hello everybody; I am new to the site and to the forum but not '59 Plymouths. In beautiful downtown 1968 I learned to drive on a '59 Sport Suburban 9 passenger with the Golden Commando, pushbuttons, 3.31 gears, dual exhaust, PS, PB, power windows, Air Suspension and a MirrorMatic! It was red and white like the car in the wagon brochure. Yes, my parents let a 16 year old loose with 305 HP! And yes I street raced. My '59 story will follow. Then for a while I owned the direct opposite. A Savoy business coupe. Flathead 6, PowerFlite, PS, PB and no back seat from the factory!
Dick Koch

Re: Newbe to the forum but not to '59s

Post by Dick Koch »

Welcome Charlie - Do you currently have a 59 Plymouth. If so send some pictures and Vin info. If not, stay with us and enjoy the site.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
MAXWEDGECHARLIE

Unfortunately I do not have a '59 right now. I have a '63 Sport Fury Max Wedge and he needs a tow car. Another Sport Suburban wagon would work very nicely especially since I still have the Golden commando engine and trans along with the compressor for the air suspension and .... wait for it.... the MirrorMatic!
MAXWEDGECHARLIE

I found a registration from my wagon from long ago. The VIN was M275104905. I think she went to the Happy Hunting Grounds long ago.
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Can you dig up any pics of your old Wagon for us to see? That would be super!

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/