New member from Ohio

BobsBatmobile

New member from Ohio

Post by BobsBatmobile »

Hi all! Great site you have here! I've owned my 59 since I was in high school in 1977. I plan on starting to getting her back on the road this spring so I'll need plenty of advice and encouragement ;)

My ride is a 59 Savoy mildly customized back in the 60's with a louvered hood and some other treatments. It came original with the 361 Golden Commando and three on the tree.
Dick Koch

Re: New member from Ohio

Post by Dick Koch »

Welcome Bob - What took you so long to find us? Your are right, this is a great site with many nice and knowledgeable members. Almost all the questions you may have can be answered by using the Search box (upper right of this page) or just ask. Please send some pictures of your car. We have a member in the Netherlands, Matthew, that keep a register of all the cars, if you post your car's vin tag info he can tell you anything you may want to know about the production of your car.
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
BobsBatmobile

Re: New member from Ohio

Post by BobsBatmobile »

Thanks Dick! I'll get a photo of the vin tag here in the next couple of days. I'll get some more recent photos after I can drag my old friend out of hibernation in my dark and cluttered garage.