Nice Day

rankinrr

Nice Day

Post by rankinrr »

59november.jpg

It was a nice day and the perch were not bitin', so out for a ride I went. Anybody else go for a ride this weekend; it was nice here in Southeast Michigan. Hey all, it would be nice to see some more snapshots of some more cars on here. I know you guys are takin' them photos :lol: Anyway, hope all are well. Now send them photos!!!!
Rob R
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Nice Day

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Nice shot of the car Rob! Detroit River in the back ground? Took my son for a drive around Belle Isle this past September, so the view looks similar to Grosse Isle.

My car is in the shop getting seat belts and a correct from sway bar installed. Also needed to get a new NOS Speedometer gauge installed as the original one went Kaput on me. With my back issues I can't do any more reverse bending acts anymore.

Having some nice fall weather out here too but need to get my drop top back to enjoy these days! Before more snow starts coming out way!

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
rankinrr

Re: Nice Day

Post by rankinrr »

Yea thanks. I got a spedo cable coming for the car, I hope it is not more than that. Yea the snow will start flyin' soon and I will have to put her away. I did fill the tank just in case we get an early snowfall. So to all you guys down south, take lots of pics when your out so us guys in the north have something to drooool over. LOL Happy Thanksgivng all
Rob R