318 Barn Find Sport Fury HT on EBay

eBay is where to find that elusive part!
Bernie B.

Re: 318 Barn Find Sport Fury HT on EBay

Post by Bernie B. »

John and Matthew,

I guess I had too much coffee today, already emailed CHS for Evansville info. We may have to take up a collection for all the stuff they (might) have.

Which conveniently brings us back to the discussion that started this whole thread, the black car for sale in New Jersey. Matthew, I take it you have that number added to your list now. And I know I gave you VIN info about a red convertible that you saw in person in 2007 at Carlisle (M293 106XXX) and your dad's car. I got the info about the Barrett Jackson auction car by chance on the internet a few months ago, just searching around and found a post-auction result summary, and the serial number was posted. That car is well loaded with options, having the GC engine, TorqueFlite, PS & PB, radio, bumper guard strips. One thing never noticeable, and seldom mentioned is the Sure Grip differential. If you care to know, mine has that - but no PS, or PB, and most unusual, no radio... but the sound of the engine was always enough for me way back then.

And the other convertible that's for sale on eBay right now, located close to me, is also an M293 105XXX car, sent you that info a couple days ago. All to the point of seeing how Chrysler made cars like this in batches, at least that is the theory. Will we ever find out for sure? Stay tuned.

Bernie
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

There's a guy on ForwardLook.net, a Canadian named Bill, who has impressed me with his encyclopedic knowledge of assembly plants, and lots more. He is awash in statistics.. Perhaps someone here knows who I mean and can bring him to this discussion. :idea:
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

I have conversed with before on the FL forum he is very knowledgable. I will try to ping him and see what he knows about Evansville.

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Excellent, John!