For Sale 59 Sport Fury Convertible in PA

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
redsportsfury

For Sale 59 Sport Fury Convertible in PA

Post by redsportsfury »

I have a 59 Sport Fury Convertible 361 Golden Commando 305 HP 3 speed T-flight and it looks like a posi rear. The Fury was painted 10 years ago when all the work was done to the car by Mopar collector in PA. He rebuilt motor, trans, put on new top, replaced left rear quarter and put about 3-4 patches in floor area. The car then was repainted and ready for interior and the guy died of cancer, leaving the Fury to his 15 year old daughter. She held the car 2003 till last week when I bought it from her.

The motor is free and was said to be started monthly till his death. I need to get gas in the portable can and try starting her but it does turn over freely and so far everything inside the car has worked except for the power top. need to look into that a little more. The door glass and quarter glass are out of the car and nice shape. The interior which is original in mind is great shape as it the quarter panels and door panels.

There are over 16 pieces of newly chromed parts that come with the fury mostly interior from what I can see. All the side trim is there and all in good shape except for one piece has a dent in it. The front and rear bumpers are dent free but only driver quality at this point.

The paint once cut and buffed is going to be awesome.
Take a look at my link and give me a call or email me to discuss the Fury. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v361/ ... nvertible/

@15-803-9328 (cell) est. email is jdyarbrou@yahoo.com
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: For Sale 59 Sport Fury Convertible in PA

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Jerry, I have a call in with a friend of mine here in Denver about you car, He has wanted a Convert for a long time. I would be a player at $15k due to all the assembly still needed and shipping out here but with a tentative offer of $20K from someone in the South, I am out.

is there a digit missing from you cell phone number? or am I just missing it? Just want to make sure my friend can get in touch with you.

John Q.
Last edited by Denver 59 Fin Convert on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
redsportsfury

Re: For Sale 59 Sport Fury Convertible in PA

Post by redsportsfury »

John,
thank you for responding. my number is 215-803-9328. i would be happy to talk with your friend about the car.
Thanks Jerry