Parts wanted, maybe !

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
j67toy

Parts wanted, maybe !

Post by j67toy »

Hi, still 59 looking, found a sport fury for sale needs front fender driver as well as driver door. How hard are these to find? I may also need a exterior rear deck left corner window from a parts car,
rogerh

Re: Parts wanted, maybe !

Post by rogerh »

I think you are referring to the white hardtop with all that parking lot damage?
For body parts, contact John Fowlie (he is upstate California...in Williams). Google him at Big M Auto.
j67toy

Post by j67toy »

Hi, went to big M auto today as I said I might, It seems they have all of what I need except driver door and they may have half of it. Great place, very friendly and full of info, loved the 1957 fury that is his daily driver, his wife has a very nice dodge. I can see that the purchase of the sf and the parts plus the cost of body work and paint will come to about 20,000 and it wouldn't even run! I'm not sure I want to spend the kind of money even though I would enjoy it. John-trying to decide!
RICKYMOPAR

Post by RICKYMOPAR »

Hollander's manual notes, the door is a 952 A for hardtop. The 57, 58 and 59 share the same door, Plymouth only. Dodge, Chrysler and De Soto have different door handles. There is also a wanted section in this forum.