'59 Fury ride for my parent's 50th Anniversary?

frondy

'59 Fury ride for my parent's 50th Anniversary?

Post by frondy »

Hello All,

It will be 50 years ago this November that a '59 Fury whisked my parents away from their wedding to the reception hall. My brother's and I would like to surprise our parents this November for their 50th anniversary with a trip down memory lane. We are trying to locate someone near the Cincinnati, Ohio area that owns (or knows someone who does) a '59 Fury that would be willing to be part of the surprise by picking up my parents for their anniversary and driving them to dinner. We will take care of their transportation home. ;)

Obviously, we are willing to pay for this arrangement. If you can help us out, please respond to this post or contact me directly at frondy@fuse.net to discuss the details.

Thanks,

Craig
rogerh

Re: '59 Fury ride for my parent's 50th Anniversary?

Post by rogerh »

Also post your request on www.forwardlook.net, as it has a much larger membership.
frondy

Post by frondy »

Thanks so much for the tip!
Fins59

Post by Fins59 »

I did this a couple years ago. A friend called me to ask if I could meet this anniversary couple at a church, with my '59. We spent the afternoon riding around the countryside with their kids and friends following in other cars, visiting various sites, houses they used to live in, etc., and ended the trip at the ballroom/dance hall where they had their original reception years before. It was good day. Too bad you're not closer :(