Newbie here from California

johndglynn

Newbie here from California

Post by johndglynn »

Hello, i go by the tag of johndglynn. I love traditional rods and customs, and have no use for anything billit aluminium.
I've spent my whole life building and working on old cars. Kind of a disease, some say. I currently have a '59 plymouth that i have been driving and improving for the last 10 years.
Looking forward to reading what every one is doing with their builds , and maybe i can offer some advice to the newer people in the hobby.
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Newbie here from California

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Hi John! Glad you can join our merry band of 59 Plymouth Pirates! Are you from SoCal or NorCal? Post some pics from your car when you get a chance!

We would always love to hear a different point of view here and you may have some car skills that we need to learn from.

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

Hi John D and John Q.,

Welcome John - I am glad you found us on the internet. I am sure we can all learn something here. Sorry to say I do have some billet on my car but also appreciate the traditional customs of the 50s and 60s as I also have lake pipes!!! I have etched glass, loud pipes (echo cans) and pinstriping the old fashion way, along with an assortment of 50s horns; bull horn, ding dong bell, ahooga horn, siren, beepbeep, and raodway blaster horns along with an original wolf whistle...

I agree with John Q - show us some pictures when you get a chance.

Good to have you aboard.

Curt in Ellicott City MD
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

which model do you have? For how long? What condition?
Welcome.