Hello from Ted B.

bustionironi

Hello from Ted B.

Post by bustionironi »

Hello everybody. My name is Ted and I just got a 2 door 59 plymouth fury. My dad bought it about 40 years ago from the original owner and it has been in the family ever since. It is complete #'s matching original orange w/orange interior. My dad stripped it down to the metal to prepare it for paint before he passed away. It has never been wrecked but had a little bit of rust of the quarter panels that has been removed, the interior is complete but needs to be redone and it runs and drives! I have several other vehicles already and I don't know if I am going to have the time/money for this one. I am thinking of selling it before I start putting money into it and was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark figure what they go for. I have tried to look online but there doesn't seem to be many out there for sale. I have the original bill of sale that says its a 318 w/the push button transmission. I was thinking of putting it on ebay with a starting bid of 5000 w/no reserve. Any input would be helpfull. Thanks in advance.

Ted
rogerh

Re: Hello from Ted B.

Post by rogerh »

At that price, and withourt seeing any picutes of it, I believe you get a sale at $5K.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Hello Ted,
Please let us here at the List know if you list the Fury on eBay, so we can watch and learn from the auction.
roger
bustionironi

Post by bustionironi »

rogerh wrote:Hello Ted,
Please let us here at the List know if you list the Fury on eBay, so we can watch and learn from the auction.
roger
If it goes to ebay I definately will, but right now it looks like we will be keeping it. Gonna finish up the body work and get it painted. I'll get around to posting some pics soon.

Ted