SPRING? !!!!!

Your banter here!
4dHT

SPRING? !!!!!

Post by 4dHT »

:D Sorry I havn't been on site for a while. This winter has been nuts for me trying to get (hopefully ending with end of April) my deceased guy Rick's estate (& his mom's) done. Hopefully I will get a few bucks after the taxes and the state of Conn. finally get their chunk ...
:( Both cars not running. Wanda waiting patiently for bodyguy to get vendor to tow her to his new shop in Rocky Hill, where he has mucho more room and can do paint as well .... Louise had dead battery, tried to put new one in -she tried to start up with no key!Solenoid or starter problem? Will get things straightened out and MAYBE MAYBE HAVE FUN, GO TO Carlisle ... Rick's Buick went bye-bye (going head gasket, 235,000 miles ..) I now have a cranberry 2003 Chrsyler PT cruiser. MOPAR or no car at my house! Can we blow up all the ice and snow????Look at the latest Mopar collector's guide issue, good article
on a 1959 Plymouth junior ("pedal car", but with motor, actually used for promotional purposes at the dealerships) LOL Beth Harris waiting for the ice to melt here in Conn.
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

Nice to hear from you again Beth. You need Spring to arive much like I do...musta been scary to hoook up a new battery and have the car try to start itself. Once I connecteda battery while it was in gear and the car lunged at me. sorry you have all that legal paperwork to wade thru..gotta get it done..
4dHT

Spring

Post by 4dHT »

:D It was scary when the battery did that ... at least I'm getting used to strange things happening with these old cars! Wanda is at the bodyshop as of Tuesday. Will keep you posted. Beth H.
Faulkner

Picture of Rick with his Mom

Post by Faulkner »

4dHT wrote: :D Sorry I havn't been on site for a while. This winter has been nuts for me trying to get (hopefully ending with end of April) my deceased guy Rick's estate (& his mom's) done...
Speaking of -- here they are, many moons ago! Beth was kind enough to share this picture.

Dan
Young Rick rev 2copy.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"