Details, Details

Your banter here!
Faulkner

Details, Details

Post by Faulkner »

The work continues ever so sloooooowly... The garage doors are painted, but the guy who was going to install them fell and broke his foot. Installation is supposed to take place today with a replacement he lined up. Meanwhile the lumber just got delivered for the steps from the bay window to the deck, the carpenter installs them next week. And monday the mason comes back, to put the cap on the wall...

Wait! The guy's here to install the door! More pix, later today.

Here's some before and after pix I took yesterday with my phone, I had to move the phone and TV cable wires that crossed my deck.

Dan
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Re: Details, Details

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote:The guy's here to install the door! More pix, later today.
Well, some fixups are needed (like, let's bring the rubber grommet for the bottom of the door next time), but it's installed and functional.

Dan
0407071301.jpg
0407071302.jpg
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

um, no window? Oh well, lots of fluorescents please!
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

When I added carport/garage to my house I wanted windows in the garage door but building codes didn't allow it anymore in florida because of hurricanes. Maybe PA. codes are the same. As soon as I get this new computer (VISTA) working correctly I wll send pictures of my Garage. I't got Kodak easyshare all screwed up even after downlosing Kodak Vista drivers. Ugh!!
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

When I added carport/garage to my house I wanted windows in the garage door but building codes didn't allow it anymore in florida because of hurricanes. Maybe PA. codes are the same. As soon as I get this new computer (VISTA) working correctly I wll send pictures of my Garage. I't got Kodak easyshare all screwed up even after downlosing Kodak Vista drivers. Ugh!!
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Well, hurricanes don't bother us much on 45th and Sansom. Curious eyes do, however! You can be sure the doors will be locked tight and joined to the alarm system. And I hear that Matthew can work in the dark, anyway... :wink:

Dan