New Stuff in 59plymouth.net!

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

New Stuff in 59plymouth.net!

Post by Faulkner »

Welcome to the Showcase, to Cruisin' Bruce from WSRS-FM radio in Worcester, Massachusetts; and to John Quinn in Arvada Colorado. And, Octie Ham's restoration is now complete! Plus, some exciting clips of '59 Plymouths (and, other FL vehicles) from the "Peter Gunn" TV series. Check it out in the "What's New" section:

http://www.59plymouth.net/whatsnew/index.html

If I haven't yet posted your pix -- please bear with me! And if I haven't yet seen your '59 Plymouth pix -- what are you waiting for?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Wow, I thought there might have been more reaction to the "Peter Gunn" clips. Anyone having trouble downloading them? Ain't they kewl?!

Dan
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

HI Dan - My screen is so dark I could hardly make anything out in the Peter Gunn clips. Although all clips I get are dark. Can you help me brighten things up.
Thanks,
Dick.
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Faulkner wrote:Wow, I thought there might have been more reaction to the "Peter Gunn" clips. Anyone having trouble downloading them? Ain't they kewl?!

Dan
They look great Dan,i watched them yesterday but didnt have time to leave a comment,i still have probs on occasion getting on to this board,seems ok now tho......

Bob
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Dick Koch wrote:HI Dan - My screen is so dark I could hardly make anything out in the Peter Gunn clips. Although all clips I get are dark. Can you help me brighten things up.
Thanks,
Dick.
Hi Dick, all the Peter Gunn clips were dark -- it's a "Film Noir" thing, I guess. But it could be that your monitor's brightness is flagging...

I guess I could experiment with some programs, and see if I can brighten the clips up a bit (you'll note I did that with the icon still shots). Lemme give it some thought...

Dan
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Nighthawk wrote:They look great Dan,i watched them yesterday but didnt have time to leave a comment,i still have probs on occasion getting on to this board,seems ok now tho......

Bob
Yeah, we had some problems there for a while Bob, and there are still some things to fix -- but I'll get those straightened out. Thanks for your patience.

Dan
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

Dan,

I love the clips - it does take a little while to view all these, but not as long as it takes to load them on your end. I really appreciate your efforts. It sure starts the posts coming in again and that is always a good thing.

I also enoyed the new posts with pictures, but still quite jealous to be driving just a Savoy 2dr seda. :mrgreen:

Curt in Ellicott City MD
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Dan,

I took me a while but I finally found the time to watch the clips. I love them and I downloaded them to my own computer. I hope it is legal to rip them from this site :)

And I also tested the attachment bug and it seems to work fine now, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...