Apologies in advance...

Your banter here!
Faulkner

Apologies in advance...

Post by Faulkner »

...for being an inattentive webmaster! :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm consumed right now with a project at work that will last another good 8 weeks, plus two more for the dust to settle; then it's time for Carlisle! I've got lots of folks pix in the hopper, but no time to make web pages.

Sorry!

After Carlisle, things should get better for me. I hope to make it up to you all... Don't take my inactivity as a sign of neglect -- I DO CARE!

Stay tuned...

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

i can't speak for everyone. but i think ur doing a great job. :D it's hard to keep up a website and still keep a job and project cars. it's a lot to keep up with i'd imagine. so did u get all the final tuning done on ur engine, how's it running, and what kinda mileage u getting?--j
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

batmobile wrote:i can't speak for everyone. but i think ur doing a great job. :D it's hard to keep up a website and still keep a job and project cars. it's a lot to keep up with i'd imagine. so did u get all the final tuning done on ur engine, how's it running, and what kinda mileage u getting?--j
Mileage? Hmmm... I'd have to drive it more than a couple miles to get a good estimate, I guess. Haven't had the chance to do that yet -- same reason as with the website :cry:

But it really does run as smooth as silk... I'm very happy with the outcome.

Dan
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Dan, it's all gonna be alright!
We can put Faulkner completly back together and replace parts for carlisle! That would be really cool to do.
The website is still amazing and who cares for the updates? This is the only 59 site! Everybody is happy with it :wink:
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Matthew Keij wrote:Dan, it's all gonna be alright!
We can put Faulkner completly back together and replace parts for carlisle! That would be really cool to do.
The website is still amazing and who cares for the updates? This is the only 59 site! Everybody is happy with it :wink:
Thanks Matthew. I'm counting on your help!

Dan
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Ditto Matthew.
Dick
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

Thanks Dan for all you do.

I am little late responding but I just spent another 5 days in the hospital (long story - I will explain briefly in my bio). I love the site and it sure appears there are plenty of people that agree with me based on all the positive comments. I have no doubt that the banter will continue and I hope that you can check in from time to time.

Thanks again for all you do. You just gave me another excuse to delay sending in my bio and pictures.

Curt in Ellicott City MD
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!