Showcase updates

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Showcase updates

Post by Faulkner »

I'm in the process of moving Showcase content into the Forum, and as I do so, I realize that many of the pages are seriously dated. In some cases, the cars may have new owners - and in some cases, because the owners are no longer with us! I will attempt to note this where I can, but please keep me honest. If you see something that needs updating (and can provide an update), please feel free to do so.

Thanks
Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Re: Showcase updates

Post by Faulkner »

The Sport Furys in the old Showcase are nearly all moved into the Forum (although, many more in Ron's Gallery, or stored on my computer, waiting to get uploaded)... Miles to go, with all the models. But I took a break tonight and uploaded something for "Ephemera" - the old Peter Gunn series. Great fun! Hopefully you can see how this will all come together.

Moving stuff from outside the Forum, into the Forum, is a pain in the butt - collecting all of the data to move is the hard part. But using the Forum is so simple! It's the perfect vehicle not only for me to add content, but for members to do so as well.

So, I hope you are enjoying this as it progresses. And I hope you will keep up your contributions! I am guided by self-interest: I am a shameless promoter of all things 1959 Plymouth. To the extent this attracts other '59 Plymouth enthusiasts to the site - to visit, but hopefully to stay - I am gratified.

-Dan
william0431

Post by william0431 »

Dan, thank you again for your hard work! the site you have built is one of the very best I have ever used! And thank you for the Peter Gunn uploads :D my all time favorite show, and THE reason I fell in love with the 59 Plymouth Sport Fury! Every time I log on it is nice to see all the newly uploaded content. It seems like there is always something new (to me as relatively new guy on the forum) to read and learn.
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

I'm glad you liked them, William! I got so carried away putting them up, I forgot to add the episode titles. They're there now.
vic barone

Post by vic barone »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been off line for a little while

Dan what a great job - site looks awesome

really appreciate all your efforts to keep us all connected

Cheers

Vic