'59 Fury 2-door trim for sale [2-cars worth]

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
big m

'59 Fury 2-door trim for sale [2-cars worth]

Post by big m »

I just picked up a '59 Fury 2-door hardtop that I am going to use the body shell for the SF I am restoring, it will save me much work even though I have already welded in complete floors and trunk section in the original body. there was a complete extra set of 2-door Fury trim in the guys garage that came with the car. I want to see these pieces go to a good home, and am putting them for sale here. if anyone needs a particular piece I will check the condition and let you know. Also, I guess that I will need to sell the floor and trunk floor from the old body to make room for the new one in the shop. ---John
In rust we trust!
zook250

Post by zook250 »

hi John. how does the anodizing look on those pieces? i recieved the fuel sending unit you sent , i'll try it out this weekend. your 57 fury sure looks good.

curt from winnipeg
big m

Post by big m »

Hi Curt, Glad to hear the sender made it to you OK. Please let me know how it works when you install it. The anodizing on the aluminum trim is bright with no oxidation. A couple of the pieces have some light primer overspray, which would probably clean up with a bit of lacquer thinner. ---John
In rust we trust!
Goauld

Trim

Post by Goauld »

Hello John;
Will the door trim work on a Sp Fury Convert? Is it the chrome trim that goes on the top of the doors and back windows?
Thanks
Craig
big m

Post by big m »

Hi Craig, these moldings are for a regular Fury, and will not work for a Sport Fury, as they are different. These are all the side trim and inserts. Hope this helps, John
In rust we trust!
big m

Post by big m »

Hi Craig, these moldings are for a regular Fury, and will not work for a Sport Fury, as they are different. These are all the side trim and inserts. Hope this helps, John
In rust we trust!
Goauld

trim

Post by Goauld »

I am sorry I thought it was interior trim pieces not the outside pieces lol. I need the interior pieces badly. My outside trim is in great shape. Ok thanks for the reply. I know someone somewhere in a galaxie far far away has the chrome door pieces I need, I just need to wait him out.
Craig
big m

Post by big m »

Hi Craig, most of the interior chrome garnish pieces will have some rust pitting. If you are planning on re-plating the pieces, you will come out with a better job by using the ones from another 2-door hardtop model with painted ones. You can strip the paint off, and the plater will not have to deal with pitted metal. The end result is quite noticeable.---John
In rust we trust!
big m

Post by big m »

Hi Craig, most of the interior chrome garnish pieces will have some rust pitting. If you are planning on re-plating the pieces, you will come out with a better job by using the ones from another 2-door hardtop model with painted ones. You can strip the paint off, and the plater will not have to deal with pitted metal. The end result is quite noticeable.---John
In rust we trust!
Goauld

trim

Post by Goauld »

HI;
Someone out there in the world has a new or used set, that is perfect, just waiting for me to find them, I can wait. Time or money is not the problem. Finding that special set is. But I will :D
Craig
batmobile

trunk

Post by batmobile »

need solid trunk floor. some tail lights if u got 'em. floor won't work, i've got a sedan. oh well. what part of cali? i'm in tracy (car's in OK)
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.
big m

Post by big m »

I have a nice solid trunk floor section, but most of the extra taillight housings I have are pitted. I am in williams, Ca. which is about an hour and a half's drive from Tracy. If you wish to come up and have a look around, please call me at [530] 473-2225. I am around most of the time, but not always near the phone.---John
In rust we trust!
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

i am out on workman's comp disbility 4 my back so i have plenty of time. just say when, address, and i'm there. thanx
There will be no bringing her back here, I'm selling this sh**hole and buying me a condo.
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

and price so i have money in hand.
batmobile

Post by batmobile »

hey john,
i just happened to think about my rr 1/4 panel. it has some body damage, it is repairable, but if i can refrain from bondo i would like to. just wondering if u have a spare that's straight and rust free. mine is rust free, just crumpled up pretty bad. i will bring the only pic i've got of her. look forward to hearing from u. l8terz.

jeremy