Parts Manual - How do I access this PDF file

Got a question? This is the place to ask
schlaaj

Parts Manual - How do I access this PDF file

Post by schlaaj »

I am fairly new to this web site as I have become a new owner of Robert Hinds Copper/Wht, 59 Sport Fury. A couple of months back I accessed the PDF file showing the 59 Passenger Car Service Manual that covers all areas of the 59 Plymouth. Someone told me how to get to this site but that was about two month's ago and I have forgotten how I did it. Since this valuable information, I would have thought someplace at the top of the Forum there would be something to indicate how to access. I tried using the "Search" box and typing in something like "Service Manual", Parts Manual, or ????? I can't seem to get there from here. Can someone tell me how to get there. Getting old and forgetful. Thanks, Art Schlachter (Danville, Ky)
Faulkner

Re: Parts Manual - How do I access this PDF file

Post by Faulkner »

Hi Art - the pdf is located in the "59 Gallery", which inadvertently got busted with a recent change by my service provider. I'll fix it when I get home tonight, and post the link here. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
schlaaj

Post by schlaaj »

Thanks Dan for the information. I will look forward to accessing it once again - it is a valuable asset to this great web site. Also Dan, I have purchased my 1959 Ply Sport Fury from Robert Hinds who's car is still listed on this web site under his name. If you can change the name under the car to Art Schlachter, Danville, Kentucky I would appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Art Schlachter
2056 Cardinal Dr.
Danville, Ky 40422
aschlachter@roadrunner.com
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote: I'll fix it when I get home tonight, and post the link here. Sorry for the inconvenience!
The best laid plans...

Biking home from work, a kid on a bike swerved into my bike lane. I hit the brake and landed on my tailbone. In the ED, post X-Rays but awaiting a CT to rule out a pelvic fracture. Got my iPad though! Looks like a stationary bike is in my future.

Sorry, guys - I'll get to it, when I get to it. Gotta love Dilaudid!

Dan
schlaaj

Post by schlaaj »

Understand. Take care of youself first.

Art Schlachter
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Hmmm Dilaudid. Good stuff! Had that with when they put that rod in my back..

But how are you doing now Dan? Keep us up to date.

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

The Gallery is back! Sorry for the extended delay. Here's the link to the Service Manual(s):

http://www.59plymouth.net/59gallery/index.php?cat=40

But browse around the entire Gallery - Ron put lot's of good stuff in there: http://www.59plymouth.net/59gallery

But, as far as me being back - not quite. It turns out I fractured three sacral vertebrae, fortunately, non-displaced - so I won't need surgery. I do pretty well sitting, but I still can't walk on my left leg. 5 weeks on crutches! But, I've been cleared to return to work - I go back tomorrow.

Dan