Ignition coil/screen washer location.

Got a question? This is the place to ask
Guy

Ignition coil/screen washer location.

Post by Guy »

You live and learn - I should have taken more notice. Can anybody post a close up picture of how the coil is mounted on top of the inlet manifold ? The bracket I have lines up with the threaded holes at the back of the manifold but it doesn't seem to sit right. Memory fades and it was January when we started taking everything apart. I have the 318 2 barrel carb.
I could also do with some help with the routing/fixing of the screen washer hose. I've managed to get the vinyl Jiffy bag and foot operated pump but not sure were the non return valve sits or how it should all fit together. Any help appreciated - thanks in advance.
Guy

Re: Ignition coil/screen washer location.

Post by Guy »

I've had a good look through all the galleries and pictures I could find of the top view of the engine/firewall but can't see enough detail to help me in my quest. Any words of wisdom out there ?
Thanks Guy
tomf

Post by tomf »

P1010629.JPG
Hi Guy,
Here is a photo of my 318 two barrel, I hope this helps.

Tom
Guy

Post by Guy »

Tom Thanks for the picture, it's a great help.

Matthew has sent me some pictures of the washer pipework/valve routing so I think I'm sorted now.

Yet again this forum proves to be a great source of experience/information. I really appreciate the continued support.

Guy
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Guy, in the background of Tom's pic you can see the washer pipe work under the heater box.

Let me know if I can help you with more pics
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”