WTS 1959 Fury 2 door HT $4500

Hey, I've got this part. Interested in buying it?
bustionironi

WTS 1959 Fury 2 door HT $4500

Post by bustionironi »

$4,500 or shoot me an offer and don't worry I won't be insulted. Trades will be considered but please send pictures with request.

Ted from Albuquerque, NM 87120 here.

1959 Plymouth Fury
#'s matching 2 owner vehicle
2 door hard top
Car runs and drives
318 V8
Push putton auto trans
Non A/C car
Factory original paint color is orange (car is currently down to the bare metal)
All original orange and gray hounds tooth interior
Glass is good except there is a crack in the front windshield
Car is totally complete with all chrome, moldings, hubcaps, radio still works etc.

***I can not find the title and my father is now dead so I can't ask him where it's at... I will have to have a vin search done and file for a bonded title. I will take care of this as soon as possible but I wanted to start advertising it now.***

Before my father died and left the car to me he had started to restore it. Most of the rusted areas have been removed but will need to have the new metal welded in and then complete the body work. Car has never been wrecked but here is a list of areas that will need the most attention.

Driver and passenger side floor boards
Trunk floor board
Passenger side headlight eyebrow
Driver side lower rocker area
Driver and passenger rear quarters behind the wheel well at the bottom

Contact Ted
505-nine four eight - ninety one 71 (call between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm mountain time, TEXT ANYTIME)
t3db at live dot com (please put "SERIOUS INQUIRY" in subject line or it will be marked as spam and deleted)
Driver.jpg
Passenger.jpg
Dash.jpg
FrontSeats.jpg
backseats.jpg
Engine.jpg
Last edited by bustionironi on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bustionironi

Re: WTS 1959 Fury 2 door HT $4500

Post by bustionironi »

Bump. Price reduced.