Russell Housen - Palm Beach, FL, USA (former owner)

Faulkner

Russell Housen - Palm Beach, FL, USA (former owner)

Post by Faulkner »

Dick Koch informs us elsewhere in the Forum that Russell no longer owns this Sport Fury. So, who does? Please put me in touch with the current owner! -Dan

My car was originally from Beverly Hills California. the guy that bought it new died and his wife put the car in storage. When she passed the car went to her niece in Mass. She and her husband did some chrome work and kept the car for several years until they could not keep it anymore. They sold it to a collector here in Palm Beach Florida who put a new interior in it and detailed the engine compartment. I have since had all the interior chrome redone, new top, dual antennas, deluxe fender mount mirrors, new steering wheel (clear and blue). The car has 45,000 original miles on it and although has been updated cosmetically the car has never been restored. It still has an original oil change sticker from the original owner in the door jamb. The car drives like new and everything works including the clock! I have updated all the outside trim to like new except for the right rear circular emblem. Otherwise the car is flawless.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"