NEW website for Big M

Here are some links to some of the more popular websites for '59 Plymouth owners
big m

NEW website for Big M

Post by big m »

My wife, M'lisa, just finished classes in website design, and created a new website for me, as it was much needed. Check it out!

http://www.bigmauto.com/

---John
In rust we trust!
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: NEW website for Big M

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Looks good guys! So many cars and so little money to spend on more cars! :cry:

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
Fins59

Post by Fins59 »

Wow...California Gold.

My '59 SF started life in Los Banos, CA. at a dealership named Lunderville & Nuttall. I see it's a ways south of you guys. Just had this thought - If you ever run across a dealer sticker, or whatever it's called, with that name, and it's salvageable I'd be interested in it.

Nice pics.
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

A friend of mine has a 61 Chrysler Saratoga that is in bad need of taillight lenses, any chance of having any?

Bob
Fins59

Post by Fins59 »

John - Just remembered - on the lower right hand side of my trunk lid there are 2 little holes where a dealer's logo would go. Hopefully/maybe, this would be from the original dealer - Lunderville & Nuttall, and they used a metal or plastic dealer name logo instead of a stick on paper one. John Z
big m

Post by big m »

Fins59 wrote:Wow...California Gold.

My '59 SF started life in Los Banos, CA. at a dealership named Lunderville & Nuttall. I see it's a ways south of you guys. Just had this thought - If you ever run across a dealer sticker, or whatever it's called, with that name, and it's salvageable I'd be interested in it.

Nice pics.

I'll keep an eye out for any items from that dealership. I sell at the big Turlock meet in January, which is a bit closer to Los Banos, so something may turn up there as well.

---John
In rust we trust!
big m

Post by big m »

Nighthawk wrote:A friend of mine has a 61 Chrysler Saratoga that is in bad need of taillight lenses, any chance of having any?

Bob

I have several '61 Chryslers here, sadly, none with good lenses. Seems '61 and '62 Chrysler lenses are tough to find in usable shape!

---John
In rust we trust!
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

big m wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:A friend of mine has a 61 Chrysler Saratoga that is in bad need of taillight lenses, any chance of having any?

Bob

I have several '61 Chryslers here, sadly, none with good lenses. Seems '61 and '62 Chrysler lenses are tough to find in usable shape!

---John
My friends Chryslers tailights are pretty much completely faded, they are pretty much white now, maybe what youd have might be better.....
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Are these lenses among those that George Laurie (Australia) reproduces?

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Fins59

Post by Fins59 »

big m wrote:
Fins59 wrote:Wow...California Gold.

Nice pics.

I'll keep an eye out for any items from that dealership. I sell at the big Turlock meet in January, which is a bit closer to Los Banos, so something may turn up there as well.

---John
Thanks John, appreciate it. I was at our big Iola Old Car & Swap Meet here in Wis last week for 4 days and never thought of looking there. You never know.
hellfirechrome

Post by hellfirechrome »

Boy oh buy.... (oops freudian slip!) I could sure use some parts for my 59 Belvedere! I'll give you a ring!