contacted SF owner in MN.

Your banter here!
rogerh

contacted SF owner in MN.

Post by rogerh »

Hello List,
A few weeks back I submitted a list of SF owners. The list was compiled years ago by Ken Jacob of Millville, MN.
I have finally established e-mail contact with Ken, and he told me the following story regarding his SF convertible:
"4 years ago the starter quit engaging the flywheel. I removed the exhaust pipe and brake line to remove the starter. The starter seemed to work okay on the workbench. Upon re-assembly, however, I broke the master cylinder and so for the last four years his car has sat inoperable."
He has several FL cars, including a 59 Desoto, and a couple of 58 Plymouths. I am going to try to get him to send pics of his SF to the List.
Likewise, I want to get Bernie Broulliet to submit pics of his SF cvt...garaged and awating restoration for these past upteen years.
Faulkner

Re: contacted SF owner in MN.

Post by Faulkner »

rogerh wrote:Hello List,
A few weeks back I submitted a list of SF owners. The list was compiled years ago by Ken Jacob of Millville, MN.
I have finally established e-mail contact with Ken, and he told me the following story regarding his SF convertible:
"4 years ago the starter quit engaging the flywheel. I removed the exhaust pipe and brake line to remove the starter. The starter seemed to work okay on the workbench. Upon re-assembly, however, I broke the master cylinder and so for the last four years his car has sat inoperable."
He has several FL cars, including a 59 Desoto, and a couple of 58 Plymouths. I am going to try to get him to send pics of his SF to the List.
Likewise, I want to get Bernie Broulliet to submit pics of his SF cvt...garaged and awating restoration for these past upteen years.
Keep up the good work, Roger! And I've contacted the fellow who won the white SF on eBay -- turns out he's Australian, and will be joining our group. I'm going to put him in touch with Vic Barone, another Aussie with a 59SF, who also promises to send some pix soon.

About Bernie Broulliet -- his old computer's been on the fritz, but he's getting a new one shortly, and will also be joining the showcase. The more the merrier! Keep beating the bushes...

Dan
rogerh

white SF sold onEbay

Post by rogerh »

Dan reports the car sold to an Aussie. Any idea what the winning bid was?
The fire-damaged wagon sold for $710...lots of good parts for a good price!
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

There was also a Savoy project sold for $499. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMEWA%3AIT

Looks like he has more Plymouths. Nice 58 in the garage there
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”