Merry Christmas!

Your banter here!
Faulkner

Merry Christmas!

Post by Faulkner »

A recent eBay "score" came in the mail today - a completely intact Palmer 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury model. A Christmas present to myself!

IMG_5301.JPG
IMG_5302.JPG
IMG_5303.JPG

After inspecting all the pieces, it was all I could do to fit everything back inside the box. Hmmm... Matthew, putting Faulkner back together again better be easier than this :oops: :roll: :lol:

A very Merry Christmas to all of my 1959 Plymouth enthusiast friends out there - and a happy and healthy New Year.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Ron Keij

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Ron Keij »

Pettige feestdagen en een gelukkig Nieuwjaar voor iedereen!! (Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you)

Ron, Marjo and Matthew
XmasPlym2.jpg
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
william0431

Post by william0431 »

Merry Christmas to all my Forward Look Friends!

Dan, nice score on the model kit!! You out bid me by $1.00 haha. Good thing I was sleeping when that ended I might of mistakenly given you a run for your money on it. I already have that exact same kit, the box is in very nice condition but the model itself is crunched and missing 2/3 of the parts so I just have the box on display. I love the art on the box, I told my wife that I want to commission a full size replica painting of the box art to display :D any one know a good artist hahah.

Speaking of models, we should start a thread on 59 Plymouth memorabilia and collectables. I have a huge collection of original brochures, ad's, models and other stuff. I would love to see what every one else has on display in their collections.

any way, hope you all had a great Christmas and happy new year!!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

william0431 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 pm Dan, nice score on the model kit!! You out bid me by $1.00 haha. Good thing I was sleeping when that ended I might of mistakenly given you a run for your money on it.
Sorry I stole it out from under you, William! I wasn't sleeping, but I was in a meeting - good thing EZSniper was watching :wink:
william0431 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 pm Speaking of models, we should start a thread on 59 Plymouth memorabilia and collectables. I have a huge collection of original brochures, ad's, models and other stuff. I would love to see what every one else has on display in their collections.
What your WebMaster should do, is get his butt in gear and move everything into the Forum. I'm still struggling with some of the Forum rewrite to do that; I was working on it while you were posting! There is a lot of ephemera from the old website that's reachable from the menu at the top of the Forum:

menu.jpg

Unfortunately, most of the videos are in .wmv format, which means you have to run Internet Explorer to view them.

And Ron did an incredible job posting a lot of stuff in The '59 Gallery, which I need to move into the Forum too: '59 Plymouth Gallery

I have my work cut out for me... :oops: :cry:
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
william0431

Post by william0431 »

Dan, that's what I love about this forum. There is sooooooooo much info on here. It's truly amazing. I have breezed through some of the ads and other info. If I can figgure out how to work my scanner I may have some items to ad to the library. :D