Darnell's Basement

Your banter here!
Faulkner

Darnell's Basement

Post by Faulkner »

Matthew and I went rummaging through my basement this afternoon. Look at what we found! The shiraz must have killed these memory brain cells years ago... I remember buying a '60 washer bag, but not a '59!

IMG_1715.JPG

Here's the instructions to a backup light kit I bought. I have the pigtails, but not the switch. No worries! Matthew says the switch is already on the push buttons, and the harness has the connectors for the backup lights already.

backup.jpg

What the heck are these things? We think the trim pieces are for a '58, but don't know what the bracket is for.

IMG_1716.JPG

Finally, look at this find! I must have bought it over 10 years ago... Measures over 3' x 4'. Sweet!

poster.JPG
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Dick Koch

Re: Darnell's Basement

Post by Dick Koch »

Dan, the three stainless pieces go on the end of roof gutter trim on 59 two and four door sedans. One of Matthew's main tasks at Carlisle is to find a set of washer bag hanging brackets for MY washer bag, that is if he wants a place to sleep when he gets back. That's some good stuff you found. I wasn't aware that backup lights were not standard of Sport Furys.
Dick
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.
Matthew Keij

Post by Matthew Keij »

Back up lights is an option for all cars!

Dick, we found out Dan is missing 1 bracket so I have to be on my best tomorrow to beat him to them
July 14th 2019 “the soul crusher”
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Dick Koch wrote: One of Matthew's main tasks at Carlisle is to find a set of washer bag hanging brackets for MY washer bag, that is if he wants a place to sleep when he gets back.
If Matthew finds the brackets for me, how will you know :o If we find a set, you're assured you'll get two anyway :P
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Dick Koch

Post by Dick Koch »

Believe me, I'll know from the face and sound of guilt.
Dick
Life is Beautiful! Sex, Beer & Mopars.