Congratulations Dan

Your banter here!
Fins59

Congratulations Dan

Post by Fins59 »

This might have been mentioned before somewhere on site, but I didn't see it.

Anyway, according to the latest Plymouth Bulletin just received today, we have a new 1959 Plymouth Technical Advisor - Dan Morton - Congratulations Dan.
Faulkner

Re: Congratulations Dan

Post by Faulkner »

Fins59 wrote:This might have been mentioned before somewhere on site, but I didn't see it.

Anyway, according to the latest Plymouth Bulletin just received today, we have a new 1959 Plymouth Technical Advisor - Dan Morton - Congratulations Dan.
Nope - not been mentioned here yet! I was waiting to get my next issue.

In point of fact, congratulations to all of us! Bob Hinds stepped down because of illness. When they asked me, it was only because I have all of you to back me up! I will be opening a new sub forum to discuss any Plymouth Owner's Club questions that come my way. So, keep your eyes peeled for those specific questions that only Matthe... er, you can answer!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: Congratulations Dan

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

I and others are standing by with answers to future 59 Plymouth questions. :ugeek:

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
Faulkner

Bob Hinds passing

Post by Faulkner »

Faulkner wrote:Bob Hinds stepped down because of illness...
I learned today from an email from Art Schlachter (the new owner of Bob's immaculate Sport Fury hardtop) that in fact, Bob passed away in October. This, merely a month after he approved my taking over as '59 Plymouth Technical Advisor (read: Us taking over).

Some of you may recall that before I started this website, and when Faulkner had been bought off eBay by a guy in Alabama who again put it up for sale, it was Bob who went and checked it out for me. That was almost twelve years ago now.

Time certainly has flown. A sober reminder to me, not only to enjoy my car but my car family - and that would be all of you. Many thanks for the camaraderie, the fun, the good-natured jesting over the years. Let's keep on, keepin' on.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"