10-10-10 Congratulations Frank

Your banter here!
Ron Keij

10-10-10 Congratulations Frank

Post by Ron Keij »

Frank I hope you found a good fitting ride for your wedding but if not it will be a day remember anyway ! I hope you have the best day of your lives tomorrow and that it will only get better after that :!:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron, Marjo and Matthew
Cars are to be Enjoyed, not Admired...
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Re: 10-10-10 Congratulations Frank

Post by Denver 59 Fin Convert »

Frank, I hope the day went well for you and your bride! :D

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

"Chrysler Corporation-Extra Care in Engineering"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56963213@N ... 457983491/
big m

Post by big m »

Congratulations, Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---John
In rust we trust!
Faulkner

Post by Faulkner »

Frank: That ring on your finger may not be as tight as a tourniquet, but it sure is gonna cut off your circulation!!!

Congratulations, and best of luck!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
savvy59

Post by savvy59 »

Congratulations Frank! I really hoped you found a car for the wedding.
If you were desparate you could have used my car but it is far from red and only a Savoy!
Great meeting you - have a long and prosperous marriage.

Hope to ee you again soon!

Curt
There's Nothing Finer Than My '59er!
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

anybody heard from Frank lately..wondering if he got re-deployed
rogerh

Post by rogerh »

I received a call from Frank last evening. He is stateside once again, happily married, and the proud owner of a 2011 Challenger 392 Hemi, with a list of special-order options!
Progress on his Fury is slow, but forward. It's now painted (black).
I think he told me he's had a '59 Plymouth in the works for the past 14 years!
Forward Look Frank

Post by Forward Look Frank »

Hello All!
First, I want to apologize for not being as active on the list and thanking you all for warm wishes on my wedding day. The wedding was beautiful and went without a hitch. My friend and Fury Bodyman (Mark) brought his '59 Edsel Convertible out as our getaway car. He also allowed me the pleasure of driving the car to the wedding with him in the back seat. I don't think many can say they've driven an Edsel convertible. I will try to upload a picture later. After the wedding, we became very busy at work which requires me to work many extra hours. In addition to work, I've been going to school half time for engineering. Something I should have done many years ago (I'm 31 now) but better to be late than never. My day is go, go, go from 0515-2330 most nights (1130PM for you non military folks :>) ). It takes a toll on me but in the long run, it will be worth it. Along with being happily married, I have two additional good pieces of news as Roger has posted... 1. After 8 years of daily driving a 90 Dodge Dynasty, I have finally decided to buy a new car. I spoke with my wife and she told me that after giving her a very special day (the wedding), paid with my work overseas, that I should go ahead an order my modern dream car. I didn't know the price when I ordered it but she told me to just get it (I hear I should take advantage of this while I can). Well, without further rambling, I've ordered a fully loaded 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Inagural Edition (blue with white stripes, six speed, and all options). I have a confirmed order and will take delivery sometime in January. Ron and Matthew, I will be happy to allow a test drive as I know you won't get to enjoy this overseas, just please take it easy on the tires, they're expensive :>)! My wife bought a used 2007 Aspen when she returned from overseas with similar sized wheels and it cost almost $1100 with the alignment! That was a steal, the other places wanted $1600! Hopefully I'll not have to work and can attend C@C this summer. Which brings me to item 2.) My Fury is painted! Mark finished painting it last week and it looks very straight. He has to wet sand quite a bit, reclear and polish as some dirt got into the paint. I should be able to bring her home soon, which necessitates the need for a new garage. We are in the process of looking for a good contractor that can build an attached garage braced for a second floor ( I get a cool garage, eventually she gets a master suite of her dreams). This will slow progress on the Fury for awhile but I have plently of cleaning, reassembly, and LOTS of stainless polishing to keep me busy before I need to have additional funds to finish it. I've been working on this project since 1994 so I don't see the reason to rush now. Anyways, I have a two week break before school begins again so I'd like to catch up with everyone. I wish you all a safe and Merry Christmas, and to those of you who don't celebrate, Happy Holidays!
-Frank
Painted Right Rear Lower 12-13-2010.JPG
Painted Front 12-13-2010.JPG
Forward Look Frank Worsham
Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Frank,

Good to have you back on the forum! We hope to be there for Carlisle 2011 and exchange AC facts with you. We haven't really started on the convertible as it is way too cold here now but we will need your info to get the AC working. A test drive would be great, but remember what happened when Matthew got the keys of Earl's convertible last summer :!: John Q can tell you all about it, Matthew changes into a pitbull and doesn't let the keys go anymore :lol:

Ron
Last edited by Ron Keij on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denver 59 Fin Convert

Frank, Ron's right on the Matthew part. I am still seeking counselling on not driving Earl's convert....Grrrr Matthew. :P

Glad you are doing well and with the your almost done 59 and new SRT 8 Challenger in the driveway and a new bride to boot! it has been a great year for the Frankster. What will you do to top this in 2011? Some years are just better then others!

Say hey to your Dad for me and hope to see you at C@C again. I will be the one in the passenger seat of Earl' Convert yet again!

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)

Ron Keij

Post by Ron Keij »

Denver 59 Fin Convert wrote:Frank, Ron's right on the Matthew part. I am still seeking counselling on not driving Earl's convert....Grrrr Matthew. :P

Glad you are doing well and with the your almost done 59 and new SRT 8 Challenger in the driveway and a new bride to boot! it has been a great year for the Frankster. What will you do to top this in 2011? Some years are just better then others!

Say hey to your Dad for me and hope to see you at C@C again. I will be the one in the passenger seat of Earl' Convert yet again!

John Q.
John,

Stop blaming Matthew and keep working on your car, if you can hide your keys well enough you might be able to drive your own convertible this summer. Or sit next to me when we challenge Matthew to see if a 413 has more power than a 392 :lol:

Ron
Denver 59 Fin Convert

ok sniff sniff, I know when I am beaten....(When Ron jumps in, I have no options left)

Back to the garage for me!!!

John Q.
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
(NW suburb of Denver)