Plymouth Owner's Club "The Bulletin"

All the news here about the website, the membership, announcements, and the very latest from 1959!
Faulkner

Plymouth Owner's Club "The Bulletin"

Post by Faulkner »

This from the just-out March/April issue of The Bulletin (traditionally two months late):
Lanny Knutson, Editor wrote:The next Bulletin will be a collection of articles and stories sent by members that have yet to be published. The succeeding issue will celebrate the 50th aniversary of the 1959 Plymouth [italics mine]. The remaining two issues of 2009 will cover this year's summer and fall national meets, respectively.
I complimented Lanny on the issue, and sent him the T-shirt graphic, hoping I could buy some space in our issue as a promotion...
Lanny wrote:Thanks for your complimentary words, Dan. Normally, the charge for display ads is $48 per quarter page per issue. However, since I can also use it as a promotion for the next issue, there will be no charge. In fact, I would like to use the upper portion as a logo for that issue, if it's OK with you.
Cool!

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"
Faulkner

Re: Plymouth Owner's Club "The Bulletin"

Post by Faulkner »

Just to clarify -- the next (May/June) issue of The Bulletin will not be the '59 issue -- the one following will be (July/August). However, Roger points out that Lanny's statement suggests the next issue (May/June) will promote the '59 issue.

Dan
"If it's new, Plymouth's got it!"